– 1 mountain guide for 6 persons!
– Incredible panoramas from 3842 m.
– Authentic encounter with great guides.
– We meet you the evening before to answer your questions.
When?: From December to Mai.
Duration: 1 day.
Activities: Off piste skiing.
Ski level: Red or black ski level (depend of conditions)
From the top of the Aiguille du Midi, your guide decide, according to your ski level, the best route to go, where the snow is better !
We stop for lunch time on the terrasse of the Requin hut (or picnic break on the glaciers). We are generally in Chamonix about 3pm.
Day-1: Briefing with your guide at your hotel.
Day 1: Downhill skiing of Vallée Blanche
Temperatures range from -20 ° to +30 ° in Chamonix. It will consider all possible combinations of clothing. Beware also of the wind, sometimes the weather is fine but strong winds and temperatures drop so fast !
Your guide will advise you…
1 french english spoken mountain guide for 6 skiers.
Meals are not included. You can choose the hut or picnic break on the glaciers.
A daypack. Sunglasses, gloggles sunscreen, a little bottle of water and your spare gloves.
Wherever possible, arrive in Chamonix in a good physical condition will be more pleasant for the realization of the living.
Equipment required to provide:
• Capilene Underwear or equivalent (or equivalent polypropylene, hot and dry quickly …)
• Shirt hot or equivalent (carline, lightweight fleece …)
• Fleece jacket or equivalent
• Gore-Tex Waterproof Jacket
• Ski gloves or mittens and a hot pair of light gloves (fleece or wool).
• Glacier glasses and sunscreen face and lips.
• Cache-nez (neoprene mask or scarf).
• Ski pants or tights and Capilene pants Gore-Tex
• Hot ski socks
• Good ski boots
• *Day pack.
• *DVA (Avalanche Transceiver)
• Alpine skis freeride typed.
• Poles with large washers
* Can be supplied on request by the Guide.
– One guide for 6 people maximum, for a better safety.
– Be with a Chamonix guide who knows the mountain routes.
– The possibility to have professional quality pictures of your trip.
– A briefing by your guide before the start of the course.
400€ For a group of 4 persons.
+25 € per additional person (max 6 pers.)
Supervision by a French mountain guide (English spoken).
Loans of any safety equipment.
Transport to the sites concerned to the extent possible
Insurance for skiing.
Possible rental of ski equipment.
Lunches for you and the guide.
Contact us and:
send us a deposit check of 10% of the price (31 € / pers.) payable to “Kailash Adventure” at the following address :
30 chemin du fond de Taconnaz
74310 les Houches
+33 6 08 01 27 34
Or by bank transfer:
N ° IBAN : FR76 4061 8803 3900 0404 8719 315
N° BIC : BOUSFRPPXXX
Titulaire : Gramond Eric – Kailash Adventure
ou by Paypal account (firstname.lastname@example.org)